Florence Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Florence Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Florence area.
As a full-service Florence property management company, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management.
Benefits of using Scott's Homes
Scott's Homes will include, but not be limited to the following duties in management of your property:
- Rental collections and separate trust account banking (professionally trained collection department)
- Payment on your behalf of most invoices and bills associated with rental properties
- Prepare necessary forms at no extra cost including leases, move notices, disclosures, etc.
- Complete eviction services, start to finish, at additional cost
- Comprehensive, computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expenses for your tax records
- Information is forwarded to owner if there are changes in the law which will affect an investment property owner
- Semi-annual rental survey, maximization of rental income
- Marketing - design/place ad in over 60 different high traffic rental websites. We will place a professional looking "For Rent" sign and if necessary, banners and flags.
- Web site - place your house on our award winning website www.RentFromScott.com
- Answer calls - (24 hour exposure) by giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- Show units - (any time) evenings/weekends/holidays. We personally meet prospective tenants and walk them throughout the property. By keeping track of comments and showings, we are able to keep the owner in tune with his particular property.
- Tenant Selection - Prospective tenants submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we are able to perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, and residential history.
- Move-in - Once we have a prospective tenant, we prepare the rental agreement for signing, provide the tenant with copies of house rules and CC&R's, conduct an on-site inspection and make an inventory list of fixtures and condition of the property for future reference.
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through our experienced employees and qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded
- Conduct move-out survey of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement.
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property.
- Full supervision of property support service such as pool, landscaping, etc.
Inquire About Our Services
"They have kept our house in La Vergne rented out, in good repair, and kept rental payments coming to us in a timely manner...We have been happy with their treatment of us and would recommend this company to anyone else with property in the area".
John Calllihan, Client since February 19, 2011, posted on January 25, 2013
"RentFromScott.com has been a superb experience, friendly, helpful and always can be counted on...I can say Scott Abernathy and his team have made it worry free. I would highly recommend his property management service to anyone."
Eric Tong, client since June 15, 2005, posted on January 17, 2013
Florence Area Information
Florence had begun as a mainly agricultural community, but by 1853 the area was home to several colleges and academies, earning it the nickname "Athens of Tennessee". Despite the trauma of the Civil War, by the early 1900s its growth began to regain momentum, in contrast to large areas of the South. In 1911, the state created Middle Tennessee State Normal School, a two-year school for training teachers. There was a subsequent merger with the Tennessee College for Women. In 1925 the school was expanded to a four-year institution. During and following World War II, it grew and evolved to become Middle Tennessee State University in 1965. MTSU now has the highest undergraduate enrollment in the state.
Florence hosts several music-oriented events annually, including the Main Street Jazzfest, which is presented by MTSU's School of Music. For over 30 years, Uncle Dave Macon Days has celebrated the musical tradition of Uncle Dave Macon. This annual July event includes national competitions for old-time music and dancing. There are two main malls located within the city limits. Stones River Mall is a traditional enclosed mall, featuring many popular stores and restaurants alike.
Areas We Service
- Bell Buckle
- Beech Grove
- La Vergne
- Rock Island