Nashville Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Nashville Rental Property
5 Reasons to Work with Reliant Property Management
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Nashville area.
As a full-service Nashville property management company, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management.
Benefits of using Scott's Homes
Scott's Homes will include, but not be limited to the following duties in management of your property:
- Rental collections and separate trust account banking (professionally trained collection department)
- Payment on your behalf of most invoices and bills associated with rental properties
- Prepare necessary forms at no extra cost including leases, move notices, disclosures, etc.
- Complete eviction services, start to finish, at additional cost
- Comprehensive, computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expenses for your tax records
- Information is forwarded to owner if there are changes in the law which will affect an investment property owner
- Semi-annual rental survey, maximization of rental income
- Marketing - design/place ad in over 60 different high traffic rental websites. We will place a professional looking "For Rent" sign and if necessary, banners and flags.
- Web site - place your house on our award winning website www.RentFromScott.com
- Answer calls - (24 hour exposure) by giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- Show units - (any time) evenings/weekends/holidays. We personally meet prospective tenants and walk them throughout the property. By keeping track of comments and showings, we are able to keep the owner in tune with his particular property.
- Tenant Selection - Prospective tenants submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we are able to perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, and residential history.
- Move-in - Once we have a prospective tenant, we prepare the rental agreement for signing, provide the tenant with copies of house rules and CC&R's, conduct an on-site inspection and make an inventory list of fixtures and condition of the property for future reference.
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through our experienced employees and qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded
- Conduct move-out survey of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement.
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property.
- Full supervision of property support service such as pool, landscaping, etc.
Inquire About Our Services
"They have kept our house in La Vergne rented out, in good repair, and kept rental payments coming to us in a timely manner...We have been happy with their treatment of us and would recommend this company to anyone else with property in the area".
John Calllihan, Client since February 19, 2011, posted on January 25, 2013
"RentFromScott.com has been a superb experience, friendly, helpful and always can be counted on...I can say Scott Abernathy and his team have made it worry free. I would highly recommend his property management service to anyone."
Eric Tong, client since June 15, 2005, posted on January 17, 2013
Nashville Area Information
Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee and the seat of Davidson County. It is located on the Cumberland River in northern Middle Tennessee. The city is a center for the music, healthcare, publishing, private prison, banking and transportation industries, and is home to numerous colleges and universities.
Areas We Service
- Bell Buckle
- Beech Grove
- La Vergne
- Rock Island